• ¡Welcome to Lending Network!
  • America's Fastest Growing Loan Scenario Online Forum
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+

Welcome to Lending Network! America's Number One Loan Scenario Help Center For The Public Join Our Lending Network Online Community Forum And Ask Your Loan Case Scenarios To Our Moderators & Real Estate Professionals.
It takes seconds to become a member. Lending Network was created and launched as a mortgage, real estate, and credit information center for the general public to utilize it as a loan scenario help desk online community forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If you are renting from an individual property owner, make sure to pay your rental payments via a bank check. Many mortgage lenders will require verification of rent, also known as VOR, and the only way for a mortgage lender to honor verification of rent is by providing 12 months of canceled checks. Cash payment does not count. Even though you might get a paid cash receipt from the landlord, this will not be sufficient proof for verification of rent. You need to provide canceled checks. If you are renting from a registered property management company, then a letter from the property management manager is sufficient.

Attached is an article on VOR: VERIFICATION OF RENT


If you are renting from a property management company, a receipt from the property management manager is sufficient even if you pay with cash. However, the property management cannot state that you were late on your monthly rental payment for the past 12 months. You need 12 months of on time rental payment.


Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)